STAR WARS:THE FORCE AWAKENS

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS 3D:   Titled Episode VII, this film is more of a continuation of the early trilogy (Episodes IV, V, and VI...the originals with Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill.  Added note: I was not a big fan of the Prequels that came out after.... Are you still with me?)
This film was a welcome change and certainly worthy of all the praise it has been garnering.  I won't go into any plot here and a "spoiler" or two would be easy to include in any review.  Just know, that this is modern movie-making at it's best with fantastic CGI and all the rest one would expect.  The leads, Daisy Ridley and John Boyega turn in performances to match this epic adventure. And they will surely be in Episod VIII should there be such an offering.  I would  note that there are numerous unbilled cameos along the way but you would never know it because of  make-up and costuming. (Example: Daniel Craig plays a storm trooper who sets our heroine free once she discovers "The Force.")  In closing this opinion and knowing full well that I may be the last soul in the USA to have seen this flick,  I still recommend it for those masses in China who get it soon, I'm told.  Oh, I forgot, that original gang...Ford, Fisher and Hamill are back and they are a joy!  You'll love it!   P.S. 3D is the way to go on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment